- At Archicheck (Pty) ltd. we recognize that privacy is important. Rest-assured that your information will not be sold nor distributed to unorthorized third-parties.
- Authorized third-parties include: PayFast (payment gateway)
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- At Archicheck (Pty) ltd. makes use PayFast, an authorized third-party payment gateway.
- Archicheck stands behind our product 100% and is dedicated to providing customers with the most accurate information available. After you purchase, we offer a 14 day refund period at our discretion.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- We work hard at ensuring our software works. If there is a technical issue, allow us to help resolve that issue in a timely manner before a refund be granted.
- Our services are based on the accumulation and compilation of data from various government websites. Any information that has been misrepresented on these official sites does not warrant a refund from Archicheck (Pty) ltd.
- The 14 day period is from the start of your original purchase. What we mean by this is purchasing the software, getting a refund, and purchasing again does not allow the refund period to start over. This rule only applies to this situation and will be applied in cases where we feel the refund offer is being abused in this way.
- The 14 day refund may only apply for the inability of Archicheck to deliver the services required within the parameters set out in the terms and conditions. It is not the responsibility of Archicheck to ensure that the property information provided by the client is accurate, this onus falls upon the client.
- Additional properties over your plan’s limit will be added to your bill in arrears calculated on the day your subscription payment is due. The price per property will be charged at the current rate as listed.
- The Service is billed in advance of information dissemination and is non-refundable.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT and VAT will be added to your monthly package price.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit or debit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Archicheck does not accept any liability for downloading and backing up any data post dissemination to client.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any local or national court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.